Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Best wishes for the fight against haze

Currently China faces an unprecedented air pollution in the world. Because of the rapid economic growth, massive industrialization and urbanization, China temporarily lost its blue sky as the price of a better economy. Nonetheless, China realizes the necessity of developing a sustainable economy and improving the environment even though China is still a developing country. In recent years, China has put a lot of effort to improving its air quality by releasing more stringent environmental law and effectively regulating the air pollutants produced by different industries. As Chinese, I am really proud of my home country's determination of fighting against the irritating haze and smog.

Recently I asked my friends living in many cities to take some pictures of a blue sky if they can spot it. Now I will demonstrate all these blue skies in China to all of you. Although fighting for a blue sky is a difficult task for China, I believe my home country can make it soon so a blue sky will be long-lived in China. Best wishes for the fight against haze! 加油中国!(Good luck, China!)



No comments:

Post a Comment